- Make sure you have the latest mandatory wallet update.
- Make sure your firewall and antivirus software do not block wallet connections.
- Make sure you have peers. If it’s your first time running the wallet, give it some time. If it’s not your first time, you can delete the peers.dat file and restart your wallet to fetch another set of peers
You can help the wallet by giving it a list of recent/current nodes:
- Find your eXperiencePoints.conf file. Your device may hide file extensions, so check if there’s an unknown file simply named “eXperiencePoints”. It should be here:
Mac OSX: $HOME/Library/Application Support/eXperiencePoints/
- Go to the XP Explorer.
- Click “node list” for the most recent version of the wallet.
- Copy the whole list of “addnode=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx” lines.
- Paste them at the end of your eXperiencePoints.conf file.
If your wallet still won’t sync, check your debug.log file (in the same place as the .conf file). Look for errors and ask for support on our Discord #help channel or open a ticket.
WHATEVER YOU DO, MAKE A BACKUP YOUR WALLET.DAT FILE FIRST!